The God Devils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Help me with a Signature!! ^^

3 posters

Go down

Please Help me with a Signature!! ^^ Empty Please Help me with a Signature!! ^^

Post  bobby563 Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:29 pm

Okay! Very Happy hi, i was wondering if you can maybe help create a signature for me please? ^^ Thankyou!
Below is the details of the signature

Size: (In pixels) 400-150 pix (Standard size)

- Background style: Well, im not too sure what this means i just want like...umm..2 images or so of counterstrike source fading into each other or overlayed if you understand what i mean? :/

- Any type of border: No thanks ^^ i dont mind a border but im unsure what styles there are, and i dont want to cause stress Sad

- Name: i want "«[ESP]» Merka" on it, because that my name on counter strike source please ^^ in some cool Font! hehe ^^

- Quote: "Extra-Sensory-Perception" just in smaller writing that my css name, either in the bottom left or right corner of the signature. And i think it wud look kind of nice if it was in the same font or style as my counterstrike source name? BUT ITS UP TO U!!! i dont want to be too specific ^^ you know best Very Happy!

- Picture(s): in general just pictures of counterstrike source, just a closeup of either a T or CT will be quite nice, ^^ maybe holding a good would Surprised, just stuff found in counterstrike source such as the C4 Bomb , css weapons (Rifles wud look best i think) ^^ Just action style pictures!

- Color(s):hmm...my favourite colour is blue! so maybe a light blue wash over some of the images?...fading into another colour like grey , i dont no ^^ im not fussy over colouring whatever you think is best ^^

- Any other information: maybe have "Counter Strike: Source" somewhere on the signature?

Thankyou!!!!
i hope i wasnt too specific :[ if i trust you to make the right decisions ^^ your the profesional Very Happy!

bobby563

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Please Help me with a Signature!! ^^ Empty Re: Please Help me with a Signature!! ^^

Post  The Stealth Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:48 am

Here yo go hope you like it.
I have been away for a while so i couldnt make it. :/
Anyways. Enjoy

Please Help me with a Signature!! ^^ ESPMerka
The Stealth
The Stealth
Founder/Web Admin
Founder/Web Admin

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-11-09

http://www.thegoddevils.com

Back to top Go down

Please Help me with a Signature!! ^^ Empty Re: Please Help me with a Signature!! ^^

Post  bobby563 Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:52 am

I LOVE , THANKYOU VERY MUCH! MY HERO! :* UR VERY TALENTED ^^

bobby563

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  The Stealth Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:35 pm

Thanks Very Happy
The Stealth
The Stealth
Founder/Web Admin
Founder/Web Admin

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-11-09

http://www.thegoddevils.com

Back to top Go down

Post  redz Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:20 pm

[REQUEST DONE]

For anymore changes please dont be afraid to PM me or the stealth thanks redz
redz
redz
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down