The God Devils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warcraft Server for TGD/Default Server(Counter Strike:Source)

3 posters

Go down

Warcraft Server for TGD/Default Server(Counter Strike:Source) Empty Warcraft Server for TGD/Default Server(Counter Strike:Source)

Post  Priority Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:38 am

Yeah, i think we need Warcraft mod. Its popular, fun, easy to use and first of all exicting!

Warcraft:Source is Warcraft 3 based mod(Eventscripts). Where are at start 13 races:
-Undead Scourge
-Orchish Horde
-Human Alliance
-Night Elves
-Archmage proudmoore
-Warden
-Blood Mage
-Shadow Hunter
-Crypt Hunter
-Succubus Hunter
-Flame Predator
-Chamelion

Those were the default races, but i can add some races about.. 36 more if needed. Of course later will come more and more, but when someone reaches the max.

That server would run as 100 tick whit detocs,bank,metamod/sourcemod/maniadminplugin, ranking,syphon mod, mugmod. About adding addons will be discussed. Server could run: Fy,Aim,De,Cs,Deathrun,Surf, and no tag maps(such as Scoutknivez,1corridoor)

Why Warcraft mod? Its high customatible, Fun, Giving challenges, Adrenaline spikes Razz
Warcraft:Source is one of the most addicting gaming mod in Counter Strike and theres over 9000 players around the world playing it.

Server info in a peanut:

Slots: 16-24
Tick:100
Maps: Fy,Aim,deathrun,de,cs,random names,surfs
Adminplugin/mods:Eventscripts,es_tools,sourcemod,metamod/maniadminplugin
Scripts:Bank,Warcraft mod, syphon mod, mugmod, maybe rank and Detocs
Race:40+

Priority
Initiate
Initiate

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Warcraft Server for TGD/Default Server(Counter Strike:Source) Empty Re: Warcraft Server for TGD/Default Server(Counter Strike:Source)

Post  The Stealth Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:14 pm

well this can be something. If most of the clan agrees to have a wcs server then we get that for next.
But I have reached my limit of what i can pay. So we can only use donations to get more servers.
So if you are intrested to get one more server for TGD then you are able to donate. And if we reach the donation goal we might have it for a year thought. Smile

Here is a link to the donation page if you want to donate. Smile
Link: http://artofwarcentral.com/main.asp?page=donatefront&d=210591

Cheers.
The Stealth
The Stealth
Founder/Web Admin
Founder/Web Admin

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-11-09

http://www.thegoddevils.com

Back to top Go down

Warcraft Server for TGD/Default Server(Counter Strike:Source) Empty Re: Warcraft Server for TGD/Default Server(Counter Strike:Source)

Post  Levi Johannesen Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:55 pm

A Warcraft Server... well it's fun and all that, bud sometimes it's annoying when someone have so much level and can use a damn annoying spell, and kill us! all the time!
I just hate that!. Don't get me wrong, I just never been good at RPG servers.
Levi Johannesen
Levi Johannesen
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-02-09

http://www.thegoddevils.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Priority Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Theres solutions, balance races. Then everyone can kill everyone. No too overpowered races, or too low powered ones. Balanced, thats the word. I have done balanced 36 race, and add later to my list.

Priority
Initiate
Initiate

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down