The God Devils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forums GAME!

Go down

A Forums GAME! Empty A Forums GAME!

Post  The Stealth Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:34 pm

Hey.

I was thinking to try to make the forums a bit more alive. So im gonna make a forums game;)
ENJOY!

Forum Game:

The forums game is about Counter Strike. Well the game is on how you are going to get the gun from the other person. Wink
Well here is an example:
A man found a gun in a barrel and took it up and was admiring it.

(Then I post a message on how im going to take it.) I sneak on his back while he is admiring the gun and knocked him down and took the gun while he was sooo confused and didnt have a clue what was going on and I go hiding me somewhere.

(Well then this might be your post on how you are now going to take the gun.) I saw the stealth hiding. So I picked up my smoke grenade and throwed it at him. While the smoke popped out I run into the smoke and pushed the stealth so he fell and lost his gun and I picked it up.

Well did you get it?? How the game is playyed. Smile Just post your message how you will take the gun from the other person. Wink

RULES:
Killing is not allowed.
Play fair.
Do not say that you badly woonded him so he is near to death.

Thanks a lot for reading and ENJOY the game! Very Happy

[Beginning of the story starts HERE!]

A man was walking around and found a gun behind a tree, he tok it up and putted it in his back pocket.

Last edited by The Stealth on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Stealth
The Stealth
Founder/Web Admin
Founder/Web Admin

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-11-09

http://www.thegoddevils.com

Back to top Go down

A Forums GAME! Empty Re: A Forums GAME!

Post  The Stealth Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Ill just start.

I was sneaking behind him (Ninja Style) and was doing pick pocket. And picked the gun out of his pocket (ninja Style) and ran away.
The Stealth
The Stealth
Founder/Web Admin
Founder/Web Admin

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-11-09

http://www.thegoddevils.com

Back to top Go down