The God Devils will shut down??

Go down

The God Devils will shut down??

Post  The Stealth on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Hello.

Well this is a question to "all"!
"Do you think The God Devils shall shut down or live on??"

I have asked this to me very often. And im very unsertan if it shall live on or as we say die..
Basicly we are a "free" clan and the "friendliest" clan you ever will find. But also it's a "puplic" clan.
But with these 3 options and a lot more for people around the globe. It's very expensive and cost a lot.
So is it really an good idea to keep all this, when there are non active around website or forums? "Specially" forums.

We have lived for around 2-3years now and we are gamers having fun not like PRO's and EGO's.
So this will is gonna be hard for me now, as im in higher school that takes more time. That I will not be able to be online for long.

So if we do not get more support from the "Clan Members" then we cannot give this offer out to all. And we might move to one contry only. As is "Faroe Island" Then we might also change name.

So if you really want to keep this all within TGD "ALIVE" give a monthly donation and be "ACTIVE" not in "Game" but in "WEBSITE AND FORUMS" (specially Forums) Give atleast 1-2 messages out in forums a day if posseble.
And when all of this will be kept and done for the rest of the year. We will live and keep this service to all!

But not only that we will have a goal to reach!
GET UP TO 1000 PEOPLE TO JOIN THE GOD DEVILS CLAN!
Yes it is much but when we reach this number we will like be alive for MANY YEARS and even have ATLEAST ONE SERVER IN EACH GAME !

Well I dont know pretty much more to tell. If you have question feel free to contackt me or just send a message in this forum. Im on this website and forums checking every day.

So have a good day and
Cheers.

Sincerly The Stealth
Regards The God Devils team.

Founder/Web Admin

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-11-09

http://www.thegoddevils.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The God Devils will shut down??

Post  Darkside on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:35 pm

I am going to try and donate 50 pound every 2 weeks when I get paid.. That should keep things going.. If u need more just ask.
Darkside
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  The Stealth on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:13 pm

That would help a "LOT"
Becaus my AOWC account balance have hit 0 and what i currently have is for my higher education schoold.
But I have saved money to spare to TGD. But thats somewhat up to $200 and wont keep the clan alive for long.

But every donations will help a lot! So I would apresiate it a lot.

And maybe i should make a topic where we should discuss the rankings if we shall remove them or not or replace them with something new.

Cheers.

Feedback will be nice. Wink

Founder/Web Admin

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-11-09

http://www.thegoddevils.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkside on Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:32 pm

I think until we have more members we should keep it simple for now.. Like get rid of the ranking system on the forums and stuff and if we manage to stay alive and get more members we bring it up again.. But keep it simple and easy for now Smile
Darkside
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down